Our Bottom Rolling Steel Doors are available in multiple configurations such as bi-parting, one way directional, and bi-passing.
Every door is custom engineered to your opening and is certified by a professional engineer.
Few moving parts ensure safety and reliability
Available with a bumper pick or electrically triggered opening and closing system
- Can be manufactured in sizes of any width and up to 90’H
- Supported on hardened flanged wheels running on ASCE rail
- Panels are constructed of structural steel sections, sized and located for wind loads
- Upper guides rollers are specifically selected to allow for building deflection
- Door opening speed is typically 55 fpm.
Weathering is typically provided at the top, bottom, in between leaves and at both jambs
Options available include windows, doors, heat trace, drainage and more